Monday, December 10, 2012

Little Bits of Christmas Around Home


For some reason, I find myself in bigger holiday spirit this year than I have in a long time, and this makes my really happy! Some years its difficult to conjure up that good feeling, other years it hits me good and knocks me over. This year, I've settled into the holiday spirit quick and super deeply. It could have lots to do with the sadness and confusion around work this month. I guess I had been emotionally wrapped up in a lot of negative and depressed feelings for the past few weeks, so when all things Christmas began popping up all around me, the joy caught me by surprise.

Also, this is my first year living in a place that is not rented! It's my very own home (which I still feel too un-grownup to have) so I've taken to decorating more than I have in the past. Here are a few photos of Christmas around here.



















No comments: