Saturday, May 29, 2010


Juuuuuuust got back from Julie's. It's an old, sentimental, memory filled, romantic spot, and I love. Christmas lights and gin martinis go very well together.



One night last year, Shayne was out and about solo, and he came across a house he thought I would instantly love. He took me around the streets the next day in search of the mysterious wonder house to show off this place which would surely be beloved to me...but he couldn't find it. Now, a year later, he says he found the house, and he has to show me! How right he was. In fact, I know the house well and it has long been one of my favourites. We snuck around the alley, spying through the gates into the yard...oh I wish. I'm sure I'm not the only one who adores this place :)


Don't forget!! See you tomorrow at the Palmerston garage sale!

No comments: