Thursday, January 7, 2010

Winter in New York

This time last year I was in New York.
I have been absolutely dying to go back ever since.
You can re-live the memories with me here!

They spelled my name wrong, but I can forgive!

I'll let you in on a little secret: if you want to go to New York on the cheap, and avoid crowds (Time's Square in the afternoon and no crowds!) Go the weekend after New Years Eve. No one travels to New York on this weekend because they were all there the weekend before! We got an apartment style hotel near Soho for $65 per night. No joke! It's cold though, bring your Sorels!


My dream house on my dream street and I'm sure my dream enchanted forest bed is in here! Upper West Side, I could see Central Park from where I was standing.

Sigh Sigh Sigh

This year, I am going to see Central Park in the Spring...if I can wait that long!




Kinda miss my long curly hair...


Shayne ever so dainty...

...and sometimes not so dainty!

Most star-struck I've ever been: the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Centre




Sweetie Pie. Best Restaurant Ever. And Barbara Walters was sitting at the table beside us as we ate our "gravy selection" for dinner!


The $5 Anthropologie glasses made the rounds...I had to buy them, though neither of us has worn them since.


I will be back soon!!!

No comments: