Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm Back!

Yes, that is Shayne wearing my underwear on his head. It's the latest fashion!

Ok, its been so long since I wrote here that I don't want to dwell on details of everything that's been going on. If you know me, you know things have been good and that's about it! So much of a backlog that I just can't be bothered to give the entire rundown, so I won't. That's actually the reason I've been avoiding writing...backlog. So, in no particular order:

My neighbours saw me naked when I was in my kitchen (my window overlooks their backyard and I tend to make breakfast naked sometimes (I know, you really didn't want to know that) But at least it was after I spent hours hanging out with the whole family downstairs, and not before.

I found out that the weird house-looking-garage behind my place is actually the oldest house on the block. That was the one house here on Gladstone when all else was farmer's fields. Now it is my neighbours personal wine brewery.

Troubadour: Two Many People show...awesome good times! So much fun in the Junction, I actually really like it out there. Too far to live, but great area of the city, I felt like I was in a different town all together.










I had my first ever art show / sale and sold six paintings and made some money off the little Cat Conundrums! It was really fun and I will likely be selling again on Oct. 17th...more on that later, but I am now officially a working artist!

Had some poutine with Lianne and Christopher, some sushi with Erin and Sophy, saw Getachew Mekuria with The Ex with Tess, Daniel, Shayne and Drew (amazing concert) Polish festival on Roncey, beers in the sun, hung out with Jilly at her new Danforth pad, watched a lot of 30 Rock and so begins another weekend. Bye!

No comments: