Friday, August 7, 2009

Trying Something New...

In the grocery store the other day, I noticed these cookie boxes...tons of them in different flavours and all I could think of was that Hello Kitty has been dethroned by a panda.

I have been feeling so low lately, and I apologize for talking about it so much here. There are so many factors weighing on me, and some of them, I can't even recognize. I don't even know why I feel the way I do sometimes. Anyway, my point for bringing it up is simply that I want to try something new. I'm constantly trying to deal with my feelings, so much that I get lost in my own head and ignore many of the important things I should be focused on. So, I'm going to try to help some others who may, or may not, feel a little low too. Tonight I'm going to start leaving anonymous notes in random places around the city. Notes with kind, supportive, thoughtful and encouraging messages. Sometimes I feel like I would get a boost if I found a note written by a stranger telling me that everything is going to be ok. So, look out for notes!

Here is another installment of the Cat's Conundrums. Hard to see here, but the cage is gold. I'll be painting more as the first sale date is Sept. 24th. Ugh, gotta get a website up and running.

No comments: