Friday, June 26, 2009

Blissful....

Shayne will never forgive me for posting this picture...

Blissful = sitting on the porch, watching the sun set with a big, chilly glass of pomegranate cider. I had the giggles bad the other night sitting out here for some reason. Lots of good things are going down right now. I had just come from an amazing visit with Mark and Adam, you guys are the best. Hands down the best. Thank you thank you thank you for the wonderful dinner and wonderful evening. It meant so much to me, and I really can't say how very much you both mean to me too.

Other stuff in good news land: today is my last day at work. Tonight we're all off to the island for a beach birthday bbq, and will likely be the only non-residents there as the ferrys are on strike (we've arranged a water taxi...how very Venice!) Camping is in the works, planning on another Montreal weekend, getting all my paintings together for sale (lots of new ideas thanks to Adam's art brain) and recording one of my songs on Friday! Gotta practice....












No comments: